Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Saying Sayonara

2013 was a hell of a year. A very busy year and full of so many good things. There was that four months of pesky chemo interrupting my fun. But I finished scaling the cancer mountain and am looking forward to a new year of good health. That's my resolution, to stay healthy and cancer-free. I am excited to see how life will unfold on the other side of this journey.

I gained a lot of terrific things this past year. A few of my favorites are a nephew, a stronger relationship with my sister, my first passport stamp, the return of health, more love for my family and tribe, and memories galore. Lots of traveling and I certainly hope that continues in the months to come. Two week-long holidays are already planned for March and May, a good start.

It has been a while since I've shouted out a thank you to everyone out there reading this and helping me to keep smiling through all the difficult times. Your support is indescribably wonderful and I am deeply appreciative of all the small and large ways you've assisted and have been a part of my life. Cheers, Salut, Chin Chin, Kampai! I wish everyone the best and happy times to come in this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment