Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Just Day to Day

Nothing exciting going on around here the last few days. Although my space heater did try to catch the living room rug on fire. Luckily I saw it just as it started to spark (wiring going bad) and unplugged it before anything happened. Also lucky that we'll be able to fix it for just a couple of bucks worth of fresh wires. It's a lot easier to keep the heat down in the house when I've got the space heater for wherever I'm hanging out. I'm still a wimp when it comes to cold tolerance. Give me the heat of summer and sunny days anytime.

Still dealing with lots of tenderness in the torso, especially on the left side. It took the right side about four or five weeks to start feeling a lot better. So I've got a couple more weeks to go before I should expect the same from the other. All these little aches and pains are making me feel a lot closer to forty than I did a year ago.

Been starting some more research into my cancer and what I can do myself (diet, exercise, etc.) that will keep me healthy for a long time to come. Will be making some more shifts in my diet soon. Fortunately don't have to make any large wholesale changes, because for the most part I maintain pretty good nutrition and enjoy all the "anti-cancer" foods like fresh veggies, fruits and whole grains. Though I have some reservations about the diet connection which I will talk about more soon.

1 comment:

  1. SO THAT is what himself was talking about with power chords and such.
    Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete